Is it time to plan another corporate outing? Are you tired of the same old ideas that get employees more excited about a day out of the office than the actual event itself? Paintball could be just the new activity you've been looking for.
Corporate team building is often about breaking the ice and building a sense of camaraderie among co-workers. Paintball is a fun, dynamic sport that gets people moving, thinking, communicating, and relying on each other in ways they've never had to before.
8 Reasons Why Paintball Is The Perfect Corporate Team Building Activity
Paintball is a fun and intense experience that brings the kid out in everyone. It provides a sense of exhilaration and a surge of adrenaline that will keep your team members pumped up and excited long after the day ends. For months or even years afterwards, your team will have this shared bonding experience to look back on fondly and share "war stories."Paintball:
1. Enhances Group Dynamics and Communication. You can't win at paintball without communicating with your team and working together towards your common goal. There's no email or texts to hide behind. Face-to-face communication and trust in one another are what it will take to make it through the game.
2. Breaks Down Employer/Employee Barriers. On the paintball field everyone has equal standing. Seniority and corporate positions don't matter. What matters is winning the game and making it out unscathed, taking ideas from the entire team into account.
3. Boosts Morale. Working together, seeing co-workers in a new light, and doing something fun and exciting are a surefire way to boost morale for a long time. The bonding teammates do during the game will carry through back in the office.
4. Creates a Sense of Camaraderie. Planning strategies and achieving goals together bring teammates together, whether you’re broken out into two teams working against one another or your entire corporate team goes up against a team you don't know.
5. Allows Personalities to Shine Outside of the Office. Possibly the most important aspect of corporate team building is the chance to get to know each other outside of your roles in the workplace. Paintball provides a completely different setting that allows people to see each other in a new light and take advantage of any underutilized skills they may have.
6. Provides Exercise and Relaxation. Rather than sitting in a stuffy room and fighting sleep after lunch, paintball gets the body moving and the heart pumping. Laughs are guaranteed, resulting in a relaxed atmosphere that will boost moods.
7. Promotes Creativity and Inspiration. To win at the game, teammates will need to come up with creative strategies that may need to be adjusted on the fly. This provides everyone with the chance to have their ideas heard and implemented.
8. Highlights Unrecognized Leadership Skills. Being put into a completely different environment, where everyone has equal standing, allows new and unrecognized leadership skills to emerge.
Plan Your Next Corporate Team Building Outing At Survival Game Of Texas
Are you ready to take your corporate team building in a new direction? Contact Survival Game of Texas today at 281-442-2284 to plan your paintball outing. We have a variety of fields and scenarios to choose from, allowing you to plan the perfect corporate teambuilding event!